Having problems with your Ford Transit Connect ?

I have purchased a 97 transit cab chassis .the heater tap does not have a vacuum hose ,where do i get it from???

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

If you need a vacuum hose, then I would try your local autozone or advance auto parts store which stocks generic heater hoses of various diameters that can be cut to size.
Hi. May i know what vacuum hose you need. Here's a link on where to order parts for all 1997 ford vehicles.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Ford Transit Connect

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0048 seconds