Having problems with your Ford Festiva ?

I have a ford fiesta hatch back 57 plate there used to be a little metal square just above my bumber its some sort of cover, it has either fallen off or has been stolen what is this little square called and what does it do do? do need to get another one, any idea how much they are. Tracy :)

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-02-2018

Answers :

Hi tracy,do you mean the square plastic trim that covers the towing
\012eye socket ??
\012the other socket(s)on top of the bumper are for the headlight washers....when fitted.....
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Ford Festiva

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0076 seconds