Having problems with your Chrysler Sebring ?
I have a 2008 Sebring Hard top convertiable my gear shift is stuck in park. Have notice when I would put it in gear sometimes get a tomp noise. I have 38,000 miles on it
- sebring has an electric soleniod that inhibits shifter movement unless brake pedal is depressed. \012
- electricalyl check stop lamp switch replace if necc \012
- locate inhibit soleniod probably in console with shifter \012
- check for free movement (was cokeacola spilled in console? ect) \012
- electricallly check soleniod replace if necc
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Chrysler Sebring
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.