Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?

A little bump on my driver door probably like 1inch circumference how to fix it

\015 \015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

I do not recommend you even attempt this repair, you will make it more noticeable than ever, trust me on this. Check with a local body shop and see if they can recommend a person who can take the dent out with repainting and no Bondo pastic body filler putty. These guys are very good and charge about $100.00 for a dent like this one.
I have seen that if u take some computer duster (yea in the spray can) turn it upside down and spray the ding with the cold mist it pops right out! I have just seen it google it and see for yourself
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0047 seconds