Having problems with your 2011 Kia Forte ?
What is p200a my check engine light is on 2011 kia forte koup
\015\012I think the code you are referring to is P0200.
\015\012This code means your vehicle computer (PCM) has identified an issue within the Fuel Injector circuit.
\015\012Possible causes for P0200 code are:
- Open or shorted injector \015\012
- Injector low internal resistance (basically an injector that works, but is out of specs) \015\012
- Grounded driver circuit \015\012
- Open driver circuit \015\012
- Driver circuit shorted to voltage \015\012
- Wiring harness intermittently shorting against underhood components
The obd2 trouble codes which I am most concerned about is P0300. A PO300\012 code can stand for manythings, not just the head issues! While I wish\012 it can no more appear in my obd2 \012scanner. More information makes it easier to help you.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2011 Kia Forte
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.