Having problems with your 2006 Jeep Liberty ?
Brake lines still have air after bleeding
\015 After bleeding my brakes I still seem to have air in lines. No lose screws. I have taken everything apart and back together. Any ideas will help.\015
- Bleeding brake system. Assuming you are using the old pump and open method.Tried and true., most of the time. I've rin across the same peoblem as you.. easy fix. gravity bleed ! \015\012
- fill brake master cylinder,leave coverloose. \015\012
- starting at the wheel farthest from the master cylinder, open the bleeder .tap the metal brake line lightly watching the fluid coming out of bleeder. If not steady leave open until it is dripping steady. close and move to the left rear and same process, and then right front, finally left frt. open bleeders about half turn and close each one without over doing it. Master cylinder fluid level needs to be watched and not allowed to gorun out. Do not pum brales to help. let gravity do it all. This is a one man bleeding process I've used for over 30 yrs. Good Luck
Bleed them again -- one bleed is not always enough.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2006 Jeep Liberty
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.