Having problems with your 2005 Pontiac Grand Am ?

Transmission problems. i need to get my transmission serviced. was told by my mechanic that the factory sealed the transmission. how do i get it serviced

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

What you have is called a "sealed" case. To service it, you have to remove a plug that sits a little bit higher than the drain plug. Knowing the transmission is full is simply filling it till no more fluid can be pumped into it from that hole. This is very similar to the differential on the rear end of trucks.
\015\012 \015\012Please don't forget to rate!
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2005 Pontiac Grand Am

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0060 seconds