Having problems with your 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac ?

I am trying to find a replacement part for a rear bumper. What is the plastic part that lines the bumper called?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-02-2018

Answers :

Go to a Ford dealer and politely ask the parts guy to show you the illustrated parts breakdown on your vehicle. You can find the part, usually with his help to speed you along, then you know what it is called, its Ford part number and price new. Then look around at junkyards for it used/cheap.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0091 seconds