Having problems with your 2003 Dodge Ram Maxi ?

How do you remove the water pump bypass hose on a 2003 dodge van with 5.2L engine. The end of this hose at the water pump is easy to get at but I cannot even see the other end of it. It disappears into the engine block.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-03-2018

Answers :

No the other end is under th a/c alt. bracket you need to take the bracket off to get at the clamp
With the hood open
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Dodge Ram Maxi

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0062 seconds