Having problems with your 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier ?

Where is the dip stick to the transmission located ? so that I can check the fluid level and also check the coloration of fluid, thanks

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

If it's a transverse engine(meaning sideways), your transmission cap should be located right on top of the transmission(should be red in color). If i'm not mistaken, these vehicles have a sealed transmission, which means that they have the cap to put the fluid in, but no dipstick on it. That's how they get you to take it to the dealer. Unless you have a car lift to remove the fluid level plug under the transmission it's going to be pretty hard to determine if it needs more fluid or not.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0070 seconds