Having problems with your 2003 Cadillac Escalade ?

How do i get ball out of lower control arm on a 2003 escalade

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 12-03-2018

Answers :

Removing the balljoint is going to require a hydraulic press and special tools. The whole suspension assembly for the side you are working on will have to be taken apart, this is a big job. Once you disassemble the components, and remove the entire lower control, you will then have to place the control arm on a press to remove the ball joint. If for some reason you are unable to remove the ball joint, autozone sells the entire lower control arm and ball joint as a kit for around $250.00.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Cadillac Escalade

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0053 seconds