Having problems with your 2002 Volvo S40 ?

Rubber Headlight Cover

\015 I lost the black rubber cover that goes behind the bulb in the headlight of my Volvo s40. I need to order a replacement, but I can't figure out what it is called. Thanks!\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-02-2018

Answers :

Headlamp bulb access cover is a good description. I'd start there.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Volvo S40

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0085 seconds