Having problems with your 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix ?

Flushing radator how do i get to the plug on the bottom

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

You will find it on the bottom tank of the radiator, most times it is on the same side as the filler neck, there is a keyed special socket to loosen it if it is rusted shut, you can buy the tool cheap from any parts store.
You have to pull skid panel, IMO its much eaiser to pull the bottom hose off the block and fly.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0066 seconds