Having problems with your 2001 Suzuki Esteem ?
How do u get to the serpentinebelt on a 2001 suzuki esteem 1.8l engine
For the most part it pushing down are pulling up on the belt tensioner give the website a try Drive belt diagram www.webcrawler.com if all fails stop by you local Suzuki dealership in the parts department and they be able to print you off the pictures and diagrams you will need wish you the best of luck Michigan Man.
- Get a 14mm or 9/16" socket and a long handled ratchet or breaker bar. \015\012
- Get the belt around all the pulleys except the A/C compressor or Alternator. \015\012
- The tensioner pulley is near the Alternator toward the\015\012center of the engine. It's on a spring loaded 'tensioner' arm. Get your\015\012socket on the center nut of this pulley. \015\012
- Slowly pull the ratchet toward the center of the\015\012engine. The pulley will pivot on the arm allowing you to get the belt\015\012on the final pulley.
- Slowly release the tension.
- You're done
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2001 Suzuki Esteem
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.