Having problems with your 2000 Volvo S80 ?
Diagnostic trouble codes(dtc) P0455 and P1633
\015 I need help\015
A code p0455 most likely means one or more of the following has \015\012happened:
- A loose or improperly affixed gas cap \015\012
- A non-conforming gas cap (i.e. not factory/original brand) \015\012
- Other leak or damaged piece in EVAP system
- Remove and reinstall the gas cap, clear the codes, and drive for a\015\012 day and \015\012 see if the codes come back. \015\012
- Otherwise, replace the gas cap, and/or \015\012
- Inspect the EVAP system for cuts/holes in tubes/hoses (you may \015\012hear a vacuum \015\012 noise or smell fuel), repair if necessary
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Volvo S80
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.