Having problems with your 2000 Ford Crown Victoria ?

What are the stops under the hood called ? Have

\015 What are the stops under the hood called ? Have crown Victoria 2000 and the plastic part that holds the threaded height adjusters are broke that hold them in the cross member over the radiator.\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

Ford OEM parts catalog calls that a "hood bumper back"
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2000 Ford Crown Victoria

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0126 seconds