Having problems with your 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?

Hello, My suspension system have become weak and I would like to change but I have no idea what to change, some people says i should change the Tie road hand, ball joint and shock ups, is this ok?? many thanks

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

Change your shocks yes that will help your weak suspension, but unless you know the alignment procedure and how to go about it,don't change the steering components, not only can you throw your alignment off and increase tire wear you could lose steering control if any of these parts you put on wrong fails and you don't want to face an attorney in liable suit in court,you know he will win if the court finds out your not certified to do front end work.....good luck
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0101 seconds