Having problems with your 1999 Chrysler 300M ?

The bleeder valve is broken off. how do i replace it?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

You can try a small tapered square shank easy out extractor, but you will probably need to drill the hole out a little in the broken bleeder first. Most auto parts stores will have easy out extractors, they don't cost that much and work pretty well. Soak it well with some good penetrating spray like PB blaster first. Good luck.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1999 Chrysler 300M

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0048 seconds