Having problems with your 1997 Nissan Pathfinder ?

Missing hub cap and back seat head rests - any way to get them?

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 26-02-2018

Answers :

Look on ebay motors, craiglist, for used parts. Someone who sells a lot of used parts can be contacted by email to go out and find what you want on their next trip and then list the items. You can also call local junkyards to see if they have one vehicles laying around so that they could sell you parts off it. Large junkyards subscribe to a nationwide parts locator and can find what you want.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Nissan Pathfinder

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0093 seconds