Having problems with your 1997 Ford F350 Crew Cab ?

I need the rubber boot that goes between the turbo and the air intake pipe on a 97 ford f 350 7.3 powerstroke diesel. What is it called and where can I find it. Ford dealer wants 100 dollars for it. I can't believe it would cost that much

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-03-2018

Answers :

Only other place would be a salvage yard or after market place.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Ford F350 Crew Cab

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0054 seconds