Having problems with your 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier ?

I just wanna find out what size of bulb to replace a back brake light

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 12-03-2018

Answers :

3057 or 3057LL.LL stands for long life.If you want to double check any parts store will be able to tell you for sure.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Chevrolet Cavalier

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0047 seconds