Having problems with your 1997 BMW Z3 Roadster ?

Rubber weatherstrip Water sipped in through left and right windows because of worn out rubber. I also need a replacement rubber for that portion where the edge of the hardtop meets that part of the car body above the windshield. Please help me identify the official name of the rubber part, better still if you can give me the part number so I can be very specific in making the order for replacement. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-03-2018

Answers :

Hey Daddykins!
\015\012Take a look at the following link: http://www.technologylk.com/catalog/1458/CRL-Weatherstrips-Gaskets/
\015\012They sell professional quality replacement weatherstripping / window gaskets with two styles available. You will have to trim to fit, but I'm sure this will save you $$$ over the BMW parts price. They also offer adhesives for installation, or you can get some 3M Weatherstrip Adhesive (We used to call it 'gorilla snot', because it would stick anything to anything!).
\015\012Hope this helps you out and good luck with the project!
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 BMW Z3 Roadster

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0070 seconds