Having problems with your 1992 Cadillac DeVille ?
NEED LOCATION OF THERMOSTAT IN 1991 CADILLAC SEVILLE
- Drain the coolant to a level below the thermostat housing. \015\012
- On some vehicles, access is easier if the front-end beauty panel and the air cleaner are removed. \015\012
- Remove the 2 bolts securing the thermostat housing to the intake manifold. \015\012
- Remove the thermostat housing. \015\012
- Remove the thermostat and O-ring from the housing.
- Install the thermostat and new O-ring to the housing. \015\012
- Install the thermostat housing to the intake manifold. Tighten the thermostat housing bolts to 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm). \015\012
- Refill the cooling system using a 50/50 mixture of water and ethylene glycol antifreeze. \015\012
- Install the air cleaner and beauty panel, if removed. \015\012
- Start the engine and check for coolant leaks. Allow the engine to come to normal operating temperature. Recheck for coolant leaks.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1992 Cadillac DeVille
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.