Having problems with your 1991 Honda Civic ?

What is it called its a part that connects to my lower arm and to the frame and were i can i buy 1 it use 081165 part number

\015 My friend crashed my car and it pushed in my whole font passanger side and broke a rod i dnt know what it is called\015 Posted / edited by AnonymousUser on : 19-02-2018

Answers :

That number relates to the front suspension bush kit.

An arm that connects to the frame or chassis and to the lower arm or wishbone of the front suspension is likely to be an anti roll bar or tie rod.
On your car it is also referred to as an anti sway bar
It is called a track rod.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1991 Honda Civic

Tips for a great answer:

- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.

Suggested Questions/Answers :

Loading ...

  • Start your question with What, Why, How, When, etc. and end with a "?"
  • Be clear and specific
  • Use proper spelling and grammar
all rights reserved to the respective owners || www.carrestorationshop.com || Terms of Use || Contact || Privacy Policy
Load time: 0.0062 seconds