Having problems with your Cars & Trucks ?
Where is the termostat for Nissan patfinder 1997
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the engine coolant into a suitable container. Be sure to properly dispose of used coolant.
- Remove the upper and lower radiator hoses. Remove the fan shroud.
- Remove the drive belts.
- Remove the pulley bracket.
- Remove the water inlet and thermostat assembly.
- Installation is in the reverse order of the removal procedure.
- Be sure to install the thermostat with the jiggle valve or air bleeder at the upper side.
- Apply a continuous 0.079-0.118 inch bead of RTV sealant to the thermostat housing.
- Be sure to refill the radiator with the proper grade and type engine coolant.
- Start the engine and check for leaks.Click on link.http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/1997-Nissan-Datsun-Pathfinder-2WD/Thermostat/_/N-j9fclZ8gctr Here's another link.http://www.autozone.com/autozone/repairinfo/repairguide/repairGuideContent.jsp?pageId=0996b43f803768e2
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for Cars & Trucks
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.