Having problems with your 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander ?
Hand book for bluetooth
\015 The code you enter onto your phone and also the code you enter on to the system on the dash. Thanks Warren\015
According to the manual, do this:
- Park the car \015\012
- Press the Speech button \015\012
- Say "Setup" \015\012
- Say "Pairing Options" \015\012
- Say "Pair a phone" when prompted \015\012
- It will ask for a 4 digit pin -- tell it one (this is the pin you will use on the phone as well) \015\012
- Confirm the pin number if it asks \015\012
- start doing your pairing process on the phone, using the number you said in the step above \015\012
- Once it's paired from the phone, the car will ask to name the phone. \015\012
- Then the car will ask for connection priority, from 1 to 7, in case there is more than one paired phone in range -- it will connect to phone with the lowest number \015\012
- It may confirm your phone's name and priority, then it should tell you the pairing is complete.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2009 Mitsubishi Outlander
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.