Having problems with your 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan ?
How to remove old rotors - 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
- Remove wheels \012
- Remove 2 brake caliper bracket bolts (per wheel). You will then have to stick a screwdriver or pry bar between the caliper and the rotor, just to push the caliper piston back a little bit. You need to do this so it will slide off and go back onto the rotor with ease. \012
- Remove the caliper, remove the rotor \012
- Reverse procedure for installing.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.