Having problems with your 2007 Kia Sedona LX Minivan ?
Wind noise on 2006 Kia Sedona
\015 I have a whistling noise I believe is coming from the roof rack. I would like to take off the cross bars but the release to move them does not open enough to remove them. I think this would solve my noise problem.\015
- Pull the covers off from the top front of both rails.They are only loosely clipped. \015\012
- Undo the 2 screws found at the front and the 3rd screw at the back end of this base piece. \015\012
- Remove the base.( the nuts are locked in on the roof) \015\012
- Do this boths sides and then simply release the adjusting clips and slide off. \015\012
- Replace bases and screws in original positions and push on covers.
\015\012Solved! And it looks neater.
We have the same wind noise on Sadona. Tried moving rack from front to back didn't matter. Anyone know what the problem is.
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2007 Kia Sedona LX Minivan
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.