Having problems with your 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?
How do I fix the windows that stooped working--the motors are still working but the wont roll up or down
- window regulators are cable driven the cables have unwound. \012
- remove inner door panel \012
- unhook glass from regulator \012
- raise glass and wedge to retain \012
- unbolt regulator \012
- disconnect elect connection to mtr. \012
- remove regulator from door frame \012
- swap motor on to replacement regulator \012
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.