Having problems with your 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee ?
No air coming through vents - 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
There are 3 likely possibilities:
- Bad heater motor - a dead heater motor means no air flow
- Disconnected or hole in air flow hose - sometimes a vent hose will dislodge just enough to disrupt air flow. Check underneath the inside of the passenger compartment for any loose hose connections. You can also turn the heat (or vent) on HI and check the air flow hose for any pinholes that also could disrupt your air flow
- Bad Control Center - if the Control Center is bad, it won't trigger the heater motor to turn on and push air
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.