Having problems with your 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo ?
2002 ford windstar has no power when wet
\015 My 2002 ford windstar has no power to go up hills when the underside of the car is wet. could it be the catalitic converter?\015
- is the car losing water? \015\012
- water under the car comes from the air con unit in hot weather \015\012
- power loss under pressure is caused by a number of things, get a compression check done and maybe a full service on engine, \015\012
- is it turboo? if so that could be switched off due to fault \015\012
- a head gasket/crack will cause both the faults you mentioned \015\012
- the cat will not cause water leaks,
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 2002 Ford Windstar Cargo
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.