Having problems with your 1997 Toyota Camry ?
Po441 - 1997 Toyota Camry
A code P0441 could mean one or more of the following has happened:
- Bad vacuum switch \015\012
- Broken or damaged EVAP line or canister \015\012
- Open in PCM purge command circuit \015\012
- Open or short in Voltage feed circuit to Purge Solenoid \015\012
- Faulty purge solenoid \015\012
- Restriction in EVAP solenoid, line or canister \015\012
- Corrosion or resistance in purge connector \015\012
- Bad PCM
- Common Chrysler fix - Replace Leak Detection Pump / LDP \015\012
- Repair damaged EVAP lines or canister \015\012
- Repair open or short in voltage feed circuit to Purge Solenoid \015\012
- Repair open in PCM purge command circuit \015\012
- Replace purge Solenoid \015\012
- Replace vacuum switch \015\012
- Repair restriction in Evap line or canister or soleniod \015\012
- Repair resistance in purge connector \015\012
- Replace PCM
Repair Help & Product Troubleshooting for 1997 Toyota Camry
Tips for a great answer:- Provide details, support with references or personal experience .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box .
- It's 100% free, no registration required.